Apr 7, 2010

I am Stressed Out!!!

Please pray for me. I'm feeling a bit drawn and quartered right now. I forgot to pick up my Little Bird from school today. Isn't that something? I totally forgot! What the heck is wrong with me?

This past week, my best friend's husband died, my pregnant 22 y.o. DD is going through some stuff with her so-called "friends"...(seems they don't have time to hang with her anymore), and Little Bird's teacher called me in for a conference due to her "bossiness". The child is very bright and is a "know it all".

My husband also isn't working as much right now, so he's "underfoot". He's a 3rd party welding inspector and at this time, there just doesn't seem to be much going on for him to inspect. It sure would be nice for him to get a little job in Alabama or something somewhere so that I wouldn't have to cater to him too (in addition to the kids).

On top of that, the lady who has served our church in the pianist position for 49 years, suffered a stroke last Sunday during her offeratory performance. Isn't that sad?

As a result, I have been called in to pick up the slack. I'm actually thrilled to be able to do that, playing for the church; as I feel that it's a type of stress release therapy for me. However, it also means that my focus will soon change to more practice time at the keyboard.
I know that I'm not the only person in the world who is stressed and going through junk...but I sure feel like I'm alone here. I'm tempted to take a little bit of my hubby's hard earned moola and go get myself a massage tomorrow.
Anyway, thanks for listening and remember us when you speak to the Father.

No comments: