Jun 11, 2018

2018, Jun 11 - The 4th month

Hey baby,  I am so sorry that I have neglected to write to you.  I'm not a very good wife at all.  I wish I knew why you married me in the first place.  I'm not a housekeeper, not a cook, having a real hard time being a good momma to our girls, I'm selfish, I'm ugly and fat, .....  Why DID you marry me?  

Since I last wrote you, I believe, I took a sabbatical from the piano this summer (as we had planned to do for the Alaska Roadtrip That Never Happened), I dropped the girls off last Monday for their youth trip with the church (I didn't have a panic attack or cry like I thought I would.  Something is wrong with me.), spent the week doing nothing ..... except the hall bathroom ... I cleaned the hall bathroom.  I played the piano a little bit and made some videos for Facebook.  I also went and saw a movie by myself, Oceans 8.  

I finally got a flag case for your casket flag.  It looks good sitting at your work station.
I got the phone bill transferred into my name.  Now to work on the cable and internet packages.  Then I'll take all the vehicle titles to the DMV or a notary to get them transferred into my name.  I just hope the fees aren't too bad.

Father's Day is coming up.  So is my birthday just 3 days later.  The girls and I have a surprise for you.  We hope you like it.  

Sweetheart, I love and miss you so much.  

Me

No comments: