Jun 11, 2009

Little Bird's First Music Camp

My Little Bird is growing up way too fast! She attended her first ever Music Camp last week. The musical was Parablelooza - a musical/game show /parable review. Little Bird was one of the youngest performers. Since it was her first time participating in a production of this size, she was understandably uncomfortable but I think she handled herself quite gracefully....considering. You'll see what I mean when you watch the video.

Kangaroo was upset that she wasn't old enough to participate in Music Camp, but some special attention from Daddy helped her feel better.

Little Bird is the 3rd green shirt from the left on the 2nd row.
She added choreography to the program. Freestyling is what I think they call it!

She's actually paying attention here....to what? I dunno!
Here's a video to enjoy. This is only a sampling of her performance antics. Oh, well. Next year we'll work on performance etiquette. For now, it's just too cute!!!



Oh, speaking of videos...I still haven't forgotten to upload the dance video from their recital. It's just taking me a little longer to get things done due to having too many irons in the fire at once! LOL

No comments: