Oct 24, 2009

My Mom's First Published Book!!!!!


I'm so proud of my mom! So this little book review may be a tad biased. :D

I just wanted to brag a little bit and perhaps give you an opportunity to purchase a beautiful new children's book that's just been released. This little book, called "Salty Seas & His Heroic Friends", is a story of a shrimp boat as he and his friends learn the importance of friendship and teamwork.

The phenomenal artwork was provided by my mom, Paulette Ferguson. A Hammond, LA native, she studied Fine Art at the Southeastern Louisiana University. Although she works in mediums such as watercolor and acrylics, she prefers to work with oil paints. She also teaches adult and children's art classes.

If you'd like to order a copy of this sweet book for your own home, you can print out an order form here. You can also view more of her artwork here.
Enjoy!!!

No comments: