Nov 29, 2009

Prayer Request for my Sister

I'm a little hesitant to post this because it's pretty personal and if my sister knew that I'm discussing her situation here she'd be livid....I think. So, to make a very long story short, she's going through some difficult times right now and is in tears nearly everytime I speak to her. Her marriage is falling apart, as well as other appliances and things around her house. When it rains it pours, right?

I try to talk to her and lift her up. I try to be encouraging without badmouthing my brother in law. I try to let her know that she's a strong woman etc. She's not a very strong Christian but seems to be turning to the church for comfort.

At any rate, pray for her please! Pray for her eyes and heart to be open to whatever the Lord has in store for her. Pray for strength to endure. Pray for peace in her heart and with herself. Pray for clarity. And just, please pray for whatever else you can think of that might apply to her situation.

I have talked to her until I'm blue in the face and sounding like a broken record. I don't know what else to say to her. Pray that the Lord gives me the right words and right time to say them to her.

Thanks for reading and "listening".

No comments: