Mar 17, 2010

Easter Dress Pattern Shopping

I went to Walmart today and did some looking around in what's left of their sewing department. Even though they've moved all the fabric out, the patterns were still available. I'm really upset about them getting rid of the sewing department. You have no idea! Some of that $1.00 a yard fabric is really cute! But alas, I'll have to find another source. In the meantime, I came home with the following patterns. I'm trying to find simple pull over stuff as I really don't want to take the time to mess with zippers or other fasteners.

Simplicity pattern #2711 - Isn't this cute? I especially like the pin tucks on the front.
Simplicity #3510 - Another cute pullover
Simplicity Pattern #5695 - Pullover
New Look Easy Pattern #6309 - Now this one does have a 14" zipper up the back.
However, I think I can modify it to pullover.
McCall's Easy Stitch N Save Pattern #M5908 - Also a pull over pattern
I'm leaning towards the first picture or the 2nd to last one for the Easter dress but the other patterns can be used for other outfits later. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

THey are all cute patterns, but I like the second to last one for an Easter dress. Can't wait to see them!