Mar 18, 2010

Easter Dress Fabric Shopping

This afternoon, I had to take The Teen to get the hardware off of his chompers. Just look at this beautiful smile!!! You cannot imagine how many shots it took to get this photo. It finally took a threat from the orthodontist to get this grin. What a handsome teen!!!

Yeah, I know his eyes are half closed but I guess I settled for what I could get.

In order to kill 3 hours of orthodontist time, I left the Teen and went in search of fabric for my girls Easter dresses. I chose these beautiful cotton florals AND

This gorgeous polyester Taffeta. You can see that it has a grain to it. There was another word after "Taffeta" on the bolt but I can't remember what it was. It started with an "M" though!
Now, for the hard part. Choosing which fabric to make the Easter dress out of. Hmmmm.

No comments: