Jun 14, 2013

Pennington Workout #2

Today, I went in at 8 a.m. for my second workout.  Five minutes into, I was finished.  Well, not really, but I sure was ready to throw in the towel and find something else to do.  I just wasn't mentally up to the task.  Thank goodness my exercise supervisors were there to keep me on track.  Nathan was wonderful in keeping my spirits up and keeping me on task.  Daniel showed up a little while later and we just had a great time cutting up and laughing while I walked.  The chatting certainly made the time go by faster whereas before, I was watching the clock and time was just D-R-A-G-G-I-N-G by.
 
I am wondering now that if the chatting might be keeping me from working out to my fullest ability.  Not saying that anything is wrong with chatting.  I LOVE to chat!  I just wonder if it's affecting my workout.  I will play with that theory in the coming sessions and see if it makes a difference. 

No comments: