Jan 10, 2009

Date Night: Overnighter!





Had dinner at Don's Seafood Hut. DH had the seafood platter and I gorged myself on the Shrimp Platter.


We then discussed going to see a movie but decided that due to our distended bellies, we needed to exercise some of our dinner away. So, off to play some mini golf. We played 2 games. I won the first one on the EASY course. Then he beat the socks off me on the MODERATE course. Makes me wanna go, "Hmmmmmm."





Then we had brekkie at Cracker Barrel old country store. Again, I gorged myself and have decided to start my Nutrisystem stuff again. Just as soon as I get all my cravings out of the way.

Well, that's it for our date night. It sure was good to get away from the kiddos for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time on your date. Hubby likes to get me out every once in a while too!!

Cynthia said...

I tell ya what....It's been years since I played mini golf and after our date night, I think that's what I'll try to talk him into more often!!! LOL