Jan 16, 2009

My Princesses

The girls and I got up early this morning to hit the local Disney Store which is closing it's doors next week. I had promised my munchkins that we would go check it out and see what we can find. So, off we go. I had been warned that the merchandise was pretty much picked over but was pleasantly surprised to find a few short sleeved Tshirts for me and some plush critters for the girls. I also got some shell shaped Ariel and crown shaped Cinderella cereal bowls as a surprise for the girls when we embark on our journey.

We enjoyed a lunch at the food court and then headed home. On the way, I stopped at two Dollar Tree stores to look for any kind of Disney stickers to make our own autograph book (or index card decorations) for our trip. Surprisingly, there wasn't much to choose from! At the second Dollar Tree, I asked the manager if they were expecting a shipment soon. She told me that they were discontinuing the sticker rack!!! **sob** Soooo, I'll have to find my stickers elsewhere OR make my own with the multitude of free clip art available on the net.

Our final stop today was at Blockbuster where I picked up some Disney princess movies and a Dora movie. Man, it's a shame Dora isn't a Disney character!!! I have the biggest Dora fan in my household!!! Anyway, we got home, ate dinner, took baths, and sat in daddy's recliner (me with the girls on my lap...they're almost too big to do that!) to watch Sleeping Beauty. Then, the girls brushed their teeth, climbed into bed, said their prayers, and gave me sweet sugar kisses. I just love my Little Bird and Kangaroo princesses!

No comments: