Oct 23, 2008

First time Blogger

Well, let's see. I'm not really sure what to write at this point. This is my first time doing a blog. So, I guess I'll just say "Have a blessed day!" for starters.

I obviously don't know what I'm doing here on Blogger. I have some blogs and pics up on Myspace and Facebook but I'm thinking of deleting those and incorporating everything into one place. I'm getting confused with trying to keep up with all the other sites and places that I post. I also have a page at http://www.geocities.com/celestialtones but that is costing me a little bit and since Blogger is free I think I'll delete that page as well and incorporate it here also. I haven't figured out how to upload pictures or videos or any of that stuff yet. I'm also not a great writer but I'll just try to share my stuff as it happens.

Thanks for reading this much ya'll!

No comments: