Oct 29, 2008

Garage Sale Stuff

From some silly reason my sister and mom decided to have a multifamily garage sale at mom's house this weekend (Nov. 1). However, they didn't tell me about it until Sunday! Soooo, I told them I'd be happy to contribute to this garage sale and set about stripping out my master bedroom, bathroom, and closet. It has taken me 2 days to get the junk out of that room! I still have the rest of the house to go through (kitchen, utility room, living area, kid's bathroom, and 2 more bedrooms + closets!). The big day is in 2 more days, I have to get my trailer loaded up and at mom's house for Halloween night. I'm really working on a deadline here! I can't BELIEVE the junk that has come out of just one room! Isn't it amazing what one can collect over the years? I can't believe this stuff is JUST from my master bedroom area!

No comments: