Dec 29, 2008

Days after Christmas 2008

This is my sister Dana's beautiful tree. It looks so much better than mine!

On Saturday, my side of the family chose to celebrate our Christmas at my sister's house in Gonzales. She has a beautiful home that she and her hubby are still working on. Her house also features this really big living room that has awful accoustics for family gatherings. If it was for a music concert it might actually sound good, but when you have a bunch of loud kids, well, it's loudER! Anyway, so, we gathered together there for eats and loots. I joking told my sis, "We came, we ate, let's get our loot and go!" She just rolled her eyes at me. Here are some pics from that gathering. We, well, ONE of us, decided that we were going to have a family picture made in front of my sister's Christmas tree. Here's my sister, Dana, pointing at one of the kids, ordering them to behave. Hah!

Aaaannnnd, here are my new BIL, my ds and two nephews, oh...and there's a third nephew, trying to get in place for the picture.

I think everyone is going to make it! D and I were trying to get everyone in place, set the timers on the cameras, and then run to our spots in time for the flash!

Success! Don't we make a cute bunch? From L-R: Luke, Mason, my sister Dana, Mom, Remi, step-dad Randy, Hubby (with Kangaroo & Little bird in front of him), DS, Me, New BIL George, my other sister Trina, Layne, and my brother Alex. Family gatherings are so much fun!!!!

No comments: