Feb 24, 2009

Third Week of February Stuff

Gosh, have I neglected my blog for a week? Oh my! I'm so embarrassed!! Let me see if I get get ya'll updated. This means I have to remember what I did last week and then post a separate blog about certain things and link it to this one. Oh, Geez!! What a chore!!!

Well, first of all, for Valentine's day....we did nothing. The entire family had the flu. The rest of the week involved recuperating.

Hubby felt well enough to pull the camper out of it's hiding place and we commenced to preparing it for our Disney World vacation in June. Lemme tell ya!...Washing the windows in that thing was a JOB! However, it is all nice and shiny clean. We're planning on taking it down the road for a week long stay at Tickfaw State Park. We can't go too far because hubby still has to go to work. But at least we'll still FEEL like we're camping.

On Thursday, I attended a luncheon with my mom. She did a painting demonstration and devotion and then she sang a song to go with the devotional. I had to play the piano for her to sing. My thoughts on her devotional and scripture will be in a separate post shortly.

I've gotten the Geocaching bug again and have been trying to collect as many finds as possible. I set a personal goal of 200 finds for this coming year. I'm happy to report that I'm on a roll with 20 finds this weekend alone!!! My Mardi Gras geocaching will have it's own post shortly.

At this very moment, I'm sitting in my living room, typing on my little bloggy thingy, watching....um, no, listening to Handy Manny while trying to keep my eyes open. All that geocaching has got me worn out and I'm so very sleepy even though I got about 9 hours of sleep last night! I actually went to bed at a normal hour!!! Go figure!

Later ya'll!

No comments: