Feb 12, 2009

Flu

We've had an icky week here since my last post. The Teen came down with the flu a week ago, DQ exhibited symptoms over the weekend, Little Bird and Kangaroo both are suffering with it now. DH phoned on his way home from work last night exclaiming how badly he was feeling with headaches and body aches. He chalked it up to on the job stress until he got up this morning. Now he's running a low grade fever and feeling like he's been hit by a train. I opened my eyes this morning, looked at the ceiling, felt a throbbing in my temples, closed my eyes and felt the room spin. It looks like I have it too.

I'm feeling well enough right now to post this little blog while my chicken soup heats on the stove top.

I really wanted to write some more about some other things going on but I'll have to save it for later.

It's really too pretty out side to be this sick and stuck inside.

No comments: