Feb 9, 2009

Cross Country by Horse

The other day I wrote a little something about my "bucket list". Since that time, I've been surfing the net looking for ideas on the "how to" make my dreams happen. I was happily surprised to come across this website!

This fella, Bob, is traveling across the United States via horse drawn wagon. He started out in New Hampshire and according to his blog was in Macon, Mississippi just yesterday. I gather that to mean that he'll be coming through Louisiana and when he does I'm making a point to meet him. By meeting him, my dream may just morph into reality!!!

He has no cause or purpose for his trip. Just to meet new people and see the country. That's what I want to do!!!....among other things! Just live life to the fullest.

I seriously believe I'm hitting a mid life crisis!!

(Edited 2/11/09 to add: Bob Skelding and his horse drawn RV were involved in a tragic accident killing 2 of his horses and leaving Bob hospital bound. Please pray for his speedy recovery. Read more about it here.)

No comments: