Apr 16, 2009

Interesting Links

One cool thing about having a blog is that I can look at other people's blogs and learn so much from them! I mean, on one site, I can learn how to crochet and on another I can learn about ranch life, yet on another I learn housekeeping tips! The blogging community is incredibly awesome! I thought I'd share a few interesting links and posts that I have come across while surfing blogs. Check 'em out!!! They're really neat!

Prayer Journals

How to make T-shirt yarn

Make your own bubble mailers

Creative Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

And last but not least, someone who has entirely too much time (and sharpie markers) on his hands!!! This man decorated his basement with $10 worth of sharpie markers! Insane!!!

If ya'll come across anymore interesting links, feel free to share!!!

No comments: