Apr 16, 2009

The Widow's Might

I received the following paragraph in an email:

The Widow's Might
Posted: 15 Apr 2009 05:14 PM PDT
I just read an article on the net about the movie called "The Widow's Might". It is being released in movie theaters all across America. It was made by a homeschooler and won the Best of Film award at the 2009 San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. You can read the news article here. Or you can visit the official movie web-site to see if it is being shown at a theater near you. If you are able try to support this film and send a message to the film industry that we want quality family films, and especially good Christian films. If you have seen the film please leave your comment about the film below. I've not had the opportunity to see it yet, but it got great reviews on Fandango.com ;~)
Now for my contribution to this little post.....I am sorely disappointed to learn that there are NO Theatres in Louisiana or Mississippi showing this film!!!! That means that if I want to see it in a theatre I would have to travel to Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, or Tennessee to see it!!! OR I could just wait for the DVD....that is IF there's a DVD.

Anyway, it looks like a good, clean, family film that would be a lot of fun to watch. AND get this!!! The creator of this movie is a 19 y.o. homeschooled student!!!!

No comments: