Feb 22, 2018

2018- Feb 21 - Your Truck

Today, I took your truck over to S&S Tire for an oil change.  I don't know when you ever changed the oil or did it last but I knew it needed to be done.  While I was there, I started brainstorming about this Alaskan roadtrip that we wanted to go on so badly.  Well, YOU know I cannot drive that motorhome.  So, I've decided to get your truck ready for the trip and take it instead.  I'll get a camper shell for the back, a couple of pcs of plywood cut to fit, some small mattresses, and the girls and I should be comfortable for a few weeks. 

So, checklist of what needs to be done to the Truck.
1.  A/C
2.  Check Engine Light/Gas Cap
3.  Tires
4.  Spark plugs & wires
5.  Check hoses and belts
6.  6 foot tall cardboard cut out of you.
7.  Load up and go.

The girls have approved of everything, so that's the plan. Before we leave, I'll take some of your ashes to the deer stand.  Then, on the trip, we'll take your ashes with us and throw you out the window everytime we cross a state line.  I hope you won't be too insulted.  I will also toss some of you in the Alaska Gulf since I know how much you enjoyed fishing.  

I will then take some of the ashes and have them made into Ash Beads for necklaces for the girls.  I'm pretty sure you'll approve of that. 

The cardboard cut out is for me.  That's so we can still have some family vacay pictures with the girls even though you aren't physically here anymore.  God, I miss you so much!


No comments: