Feb 22, 2018

2018, Feb 22 - Soc Sec and Crossfit

I got up this morning and took Mariah to school.  Then I went to get a little breakfast and kill a little time because I thought the soc sec office opened at 8 a.m.  Well, I got there and they don't open until 9.  I stood out in the line for a few minutes until the security guard finally opened the door.  As I waited, a man came to the line.  He was holding a notebook.  I mentioned to him, "Ah man!  I forgot to bring my notebook!  I THINK I have everything else I need though."  He looked at me, smiled, and winked and said, "There you go thinkin' again."  Charlie, I SWEAR it was YOU talking to me through him!  It sent me into a little anxiety/panic attack and I had to find a corner to go wilt in until I was able to calm down and get to business.

After waiting about an hour, they finally called my name.  You will be surprised to know that the girls get a raise!  It's not the lottery but it'll enable us to continue paying the mortgage and keep the lights on!  Praise God!

I don't know if you can see me from heaven.  I hope you can and I hope that you approve of everything I'm doing.  I wish you could communicate with me somehow to acknowledge me.

This afternoon, I've decided to go try Crossfit exercise.  I'm determined to be the hot sexy thing you fell in love with 23 years ago.  I miss you so much!

No comments: