May 13, 2009

Disney: The Short Sets


Well, here they are!! The short sets I had blogged about last week (?). I haven't blogged much since then (if at all) because I've been busy sewing and will have to catch up. I've decided to make some pillowcase short sets for our days at the other parks besides Magic Kingdom. We plan to have 3 days at the Magic Kingdom so I'm pretty sure the girls won't want to wear the outfits all the time. Then again, I have been known to be wrong.



Okay, well, before I go chasing a rabbit....here are the outfits. Oh, and I made matching hairbows too. Well, except for the Cinderella one....I bought the wrong shade of blue for that one. I really have been on a roll.



P.S. It is NOT wise to iron Organza!!! :D

3 comments:

Jenn said...

These look FABULOUS!!!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks! That's what my Kangaroo said too and I didn't even know she knew that word!!!

Amy said...

These are great! I really like the green one at the bottom.