May 1, 2009

Disney: Dressing my Princesses

We're going on our FIRST EVER Disney Vacation in 44 days!!!!!! We are soooo excited!!! I have really struggled with how to dress my family for our time in the parks. I finally decided to make my girls some princess short sets and have the rest of us in matching tee shirts with iron on transfers of our favorite Disney characters. Here's some photos of what I'm planning to do in the next 3 weeks. I'm taking a bit of this and a bit of that to come up with some cute short sets similar to what you see in these pictures. By the way, the following pics came from Tinkerella Creations on Etsy.com.


Aren't they just adorable outfits? So, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some patterns, fabric, and ribbons. I figured I'd make some of these for my girls. Again.....I'm not making EXACTLY what you see in the pictures. If you want THAT, go to the link and purchase it from Tinkerella Creations.



Here are the patterns I'll be using and modifying.




Oh, I'm also making our own autograph books and Epcot passports. I'll upload some pics of those later on. There's just nothing like the creativity on Disboards.com!!!!

Do you like to sew? I'd love to see some of your creations!!!

No comments: