May 6, 2009

Full Moon

No, it actually isn't a full moon tonight. However, as I was driving through the local Wal-mart parking lot this evening, I swear I saw one. Excuse me a moment, I have a few words to say to someone.

"Hey you, Man-Boy, Look....dude, you're way too old...what are you anyways? 30? At least? Whatevah, anyways, dude, you're too old to be wearing your pants that low. On top of that, you're white! A little fashion advice ala Stacy & Clinton...this is not your look. It just doesn't work for you. PUH-LEEEEZ Pull your pants up!"

I'm thinking of having a camera surgically implanted specifically for such photo ops. I kid you not! This guy was bending over to put groceries into his car. He was parked in a handicap spot so he was right there by the front doors of the store. I was driving past looking for a parking spot when there it was. A Full Moon, Bright and White!! Not a crescent moon, not a quarter moon, not even a half moon. A FULL MOON!!! It nearly blinded me!!!

Now, my son, The Teen, is 15 1/2 years old. I'm not ignorant to the style of low-riding pants. It's a fashion thing and I get that. I'm not saying that you need to wear your pants up high on your waist, Urkel style. But let's face it, if the belt is fastened BELOW the butt, there is no way those pants are stayin' up! You're better off takin' the pants off and just wearin' a dress!

It seems there was once a Mayor in some Louisiana town that had passed a law (or signed something to make it a law) that made wearing saggy pants an act of indecent exposure. If you expose your private parts, you get fined $500 and risk 6 months of jail time. Hmmm, I wonder if there's something like that locally.

Oh, and just a side note; fortunately, my girls were in the backseat tuned in to a DVD and they never looked up to see the moon.

I'm signing off tonight to the old Police tune, "Too much information....runnin' inside my brain." People, make sure you're completely dressed before heading out to Wally World!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my!! How funny...yet awful all at the same time!!

Cynthia said...

Like witnessing a train wreck...I just couldn't tear my eyes away!