Sep 21, 2009

Fall 2009 TV lineup

I'm looking forward to some new shows this fall as well as catching up with my favorite characters from NCIS and CSI. The following line up is what I'm looking forward to.

Tonight, Monday, Sept 21:

7 PM: Dancing with the Stars AND House. One of them will need to be recorded.
9 PM: CSI Miami

Tuesday, Sept 22:

7 PM: Dancing with the Stars (night 2) is 2 hours long
At the same time the new NCIS is coming on with the 8 PM showing of NCIS: Los Angeles right behind it. Again, I'll have to do a recording.

AND The Biggest Loser is also coming on!!! I don't know which one to watch!!! I suppose that I COULD keep up with DWTS on Youtube. Hmmmm. Decisions Decisions.

Wednesday, Sept 23:

This will be a difficult night for me because we have church activities that require our absence from the television. Anything I want to watch will have to be recorded for later viewing.

7 PM: Dancing with the Stars (the 3rd night) is only 1 hour long this time AND the premiere of Mercy also comes on at the same time!

8 PM: L&O: SVU AND Glee at the same time. I haven't seen Glee yet so I'm not sure if it'll be worth watching. I've enjoyed watching L&O but can take it or leave it.

9 PM: CSI: NY

Thursday, Sept 24:

7 PM: I don't see ANYTHING on the schedule that I'm remotely interested in. I suppose I could spend my time doing some laundry or watching one of my previously recorded episodes.

8 PM: CSI: Crime Scene Investigator

9 PM: The Mentalist

Friday, Sept 25:

7 PM: ???

8 PM: Monk

9 PM: Psych

And so there it is. Gotta go grocery shopping and get some snack foods to much on while watching!!!

No comments: