Sep 21, 2009

What's He REALLY Thinking?

I just received the latest book to review. I haven't even read it yet but I just wanted to let you know that it was in my mailbox this morning. It's called "What's he REALLY Thinking?" by Paula Rinehart (also the author of Strong Women, Soft Hearts).

As a member of the Book Review Bloggers at Thomas Nelson Publishers, I receive free books to read and review. This is an awesome opportunity for those who love to read and have thoughts they'd like to share about what they've read. The really cool thing for me is that the books come in the mail directly to my house. I don't have to go to the library or bookstore to get them! woo hoo!! Less driving around!!

If you're interested in reading a book or two (FOR FREE!) just go to the Thomas Nelson site and sign up to be a BRB (Book Review Blogger). The only requirements are that you agree to read the book and then post a 200 word (or more) review on your blog AND on any retail website. That's it!

Sounds simple enough huh? Check it out!

No comments: