Nov 22, 2010

August Postcards

Here are the postcards I received in August.


LeeWade from China says, "Hi America!  I like!  This cummer is very hot in Wenzhou, my hometown.  I like drinking the photo's water every day."
 
Piet of Belgium says, "Hey, Best regards of Belgium.  I live near the town Antwerpen, a very historical city in North Belgium with a very important European harbour."

Nina from Finland says, "Hello, I hope this card find you well and happy.  I'm very much addicted to this Post Crossing, it has been far most nicest hobby I hever had and my daughter has participated this too.  I'm also active on Form, so most of my free-time goes to this.  This is my last week of summer-holidays, next week kids go to school and summer will be over, too bad :(

Claudia tells me, "Sunny greetings from the north part of Germany.  I'm living in Hamburg but Bielefeld was my city were I grow up."


Anastasiya from Siberia Russia sent this lovely card.  The description on the back reads, "The manors of Zaistochie:  the late nineteenth-century manor built by architects P.F. Fedorovsky and S.V. Khomich in Ulitsa Tatarskaya, 44."
 
Stephanie says, "Hello, Many Greetings from Germany.  Here you see a famous town near my hometown.  Noted for his bear and castle.   Happy Postcrossing, Mausbaer YA"

This one arrived from China with no name!  Only a handwritten note on the back that says, "Always keep the Faith.  Best Wishes."

Anne, I think from Germany says, "Hello!  At 1st we have the same interests!  I'm also a geocacher.  I love to see places which I would not see without Geocaching.  Especially, I like lost places caches.  It's very interesting.  Next year, I travel to Australia.  There we will buy a van or a 4wd and we will travel and camp with hit.  In Australia are many caches!!"

This very interesting and peaceful looking card comes from Holland.  "My name is Jolanda and I'm 28 years old.  I live in Holland in a small place south from Utrecht.  I'm a teacher in primary school in the 4th class.  In my spare time I love to travel also to countrys outside Europe (India, Afrika, Cuba).  Greetz!"


No comments: