Nov 15, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas

I'm posting some pics of some ideas that I'm thinking of for Christmas gifts. I hope I have enough time to get it all done!! These cute ideas come from You Can Make This.

Here are some adorable washcloth puppets.
A CUTE Fabric Christmas Busy book.
A card game that you make on your own computer! This might come in quite handy for my family since it is soooooo large! The kids only see the long, lost relatives once a year during the holidays. I'm thinking this would be a great way educate them on just who their Uncle Steve and Aunt Mary is!


These are Monkey Blankies.
A Felt portable game book.
A crayon holder art tote.
A child's apron.
A chalkmat
There are some more lovely ideas over at these ladies blogs. One of my favorites is the fabric dollhouse at UK lass in US. Valerie at Frugal Family Fun Blog also has some adorable pillowcase PJ pants ideas. If I get busy right now, I might just be able to give my girls a decent Christmas without having to fight the crowds at Wal-mart!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

No comments: