Nov 15, 2010

Catching Up

Since my last post, (a month ago?) my family has endured a homemade German dinner (complete with paper alpine hats), and all sorts of other things. I also started running again using the Couch to 5K Running Plan (which is wonderful BTW!) until last Sunday when I attempted to step up on my husband's 4 wheeler and missed.....giving myself a concussion. Now, I'm not allowed to raise my blood pressure or get my heart rate elevated for 14 days (well, until Nov. 21 cuz that'll be the 14th day) when the doc will give me the okay (hopefully) to ease back into a routine. I can't believe how one week with no exercise has got me feeling so blah!

In the meantime, I'm trying to entertain myself with Christmas gift ideas. And since I'm drawing a blank right now....Well, I'll just leave you with a photo of my new grandson known here as Monkey as he attempts to decipher the newspaper comics. He's such a cutie pie!!!

No comments: