Nov 16, 2010

Fourth Grade writings - My Horses

I was digging through some old boxes tonight and was excited to find some writings that I did in the 4th grade (many, many years ago). I'm stunned that the paper held up so well! This one is titled "My Horses". Just in case you can't read the photo, I'm going to type the essay here; complete with misspellings, after all, I WAS in 4th grade!

But before I do, let me share a thought or two. As I was reading these, and doing a little time travel, I was astounded to remember and know exactly what it was I was writing about! The other thing I noticed was how my handwriting changed so much in such a short time period. I thank my mom for keeping these papers for so long!

I'm gonna share an essay a day for the next few days. And now, My Horses:


My Horses

I love to ride horses it is fun. I have one myself, and her name is Gypsy. She is a good horses. She does not kick. You can walk up to her she will not run away.

I love her she loves me. My brother and I we ride her a lot. We have mule and she is mean. Her name is Sugarfoot. We like her but she hates us. Yesterday she kicked someone. My Daddy goes coon Hunting on her.

The End

Well, there ya go. My Horses. :D

No comments: