Nov 23, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

Every year, beginning in July, while my kids are camped out in front of the squawk box, there will be an interruption of their enterainting little cartoon or whatever for the marketing geniuses to bombard the viewers with commercials of neat gadgets and toys.  Every year, each commercial is then followed by a chorus of, "Mommy!  I want that!"  repeated until they are certain that I have heard and understood.

Well, this year, there are some things that Mommy wants!  I'm listing them here so my older kiddos can browse and purchase these items for me.  If they feel they should.  I guarantee they should be feeling that they should make such purchases.....if they know what's good for them!

Hand Warmers for those cold Sunday mornings when I have to play the piano.  I no longer need these since a friend gave me some this week!!  Yippee!!!
  

A Brother 3034 D 3&4 Thread Overlock Serger - for all those sewing projects
 in my head that I just can't get started until I have this beautiful contraption.



A digital recorder so that I can record my piano stuff right into my computer and sing alongs too!!!  I can also check this item off my list.  I played piano for a group of choirs this week and this was given to me as an appreciation gift!  Woo Hoo!!!  I play for the coolest people!



A decent sized family cabin tent for all the family weekend campouts
that I'm craving without the hassle of towing the travel trailer.

I need 2 of these XL camping cots to go inside that Cabin tent for comfortable sleeping.  I'm getting too old to sleep on the ground.  However, the kids would be happily comfy on the ground so they don't need much of anything.  Maybe an air mattress for them.  Oh, but this isn't about them is it!?

Now, is that too much to ask for?  I hope not.  Santa - and my kids - do you hear me!?

No comments: