Nov 21, 2010

Postcards from July

Card #1 - "Hello all, I send you this card which shows Turku Cathedral in southern Finland. Turku is the oldest town in Finland, founded in the 8th (?) century. The oldest part of the cathedral is also from the same century. My name is Bror, means 'brother' in English, and I live about 25 kilometers outside Turku in the beautiful archipelago."
Card #2 - From Astrid in Nederland








Card #3 -"Hi Everyone! Greetings from the Czech Republic. I live 6 KM from this beautiful castle called Krivoklat. I hope you like it. Enjoy the summer. Michaela"



Card #4 - Them Imperial Palace in Shen Yang







Card #5 - "Hello! Greetings from Finland's beautiful summer! I've got a busy day today as I've reserved the laundry room and will wash the rugs, blankets, curtains, and other big stuff. I also have an appointment at my hairdresser's today. I didn't remember it when I booked the laundry room, so it's quite inconvenient. I'll ride my bicycle to my haridresser's. It's about 10 miles one way, so good excercise as well as a pleasure. These flowers grow in a small swap (swamp?) near where I live. They are called suspursu in Finnish. Regards Sini/Saint"

Card #6 - "Hello and Greetings from Germany. My name is Betty. I live together with my husband, three children, and two cats in a little village not far away from the beautiful castle shown on the postcard. I enjoy hiking and geocaching. There are some wonderful caches around that castle. Happy postcrossing!~"








Card #7 - "Hello! The Spirit of Finland. I live Finland city of Helsinki. I am a grandpapa of Topi boy. Topi is now 5. Helsinki is small but nice summer city. Greetings from Helsinki. Jussi"







No comments: