Jan 9, 2010

30 Days to a Clean House

Last year sometime, I had read an article about Spring Cleaning. I couldn't remember where I had found the article, so I did a search on the internet in hopes of stumbling across it. Well, I found several references to it, and even a link or two to the magazine where it had been printed. But no article!

So, I took what information I learned...the name & date of the magazine I had seen it in (Woman's Day, June 2008)...and went to the local library where I knew I would find the magazine I was searching for! Aren't I resourceful? LOL

I found the article, and made a copy of the 30 Day Spring Cleaning schedule. So, am I up for the challenge of getting my house sparkling clean? I don't know...yet. However, I invite you all to join me as I begin this lovely little project on Monday! Let's start cleaning!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds fun! I don't know of anyone that couldn't use the extra cleaning.

jtspears said...

Any chance you can email me the article? My library no longer has that issue and I would really like to have a copy of the 30 day cleaning plan. My email is jtspears@bex.net. thanks.