Jan 12, 2010

Clean House: Day 2 - Family Room

Did you remember to complete all the Everyday Chores listed on Day 1? If not, get those done first and then do the following.

(Oh, Look! It's the Family Room, which in my house is also the "Living areas" that I didn't get to yesterday due to taking a break and doing paint by number with Kangaroo!)

Now moving on to the Family Room. Now, in MY house, the Family Room and Living Room (Day 8) are the same room. So, I would probably combine these two.

Family room:
1. Return videos, CD’s, DVD’s to storage area (Well, I returned the ones to Blockbuster that were due)
2. Spot clean sofas and carpeting as needed (couldn't get to the sofa today due to laundry)
3. Flip and rotate cushions, fold throws (see #2)
4. Straighten magazines and newspapers (done)
5. Spot clean and dust surfaces (not done)
6. Vacuum/sweep family room floor. (done)

TIMESAVER: Clean rooms in a clockwise pattern, starting at the door. (and don’t forget to repeat day 1).

Even though I didn't get everything done today, I still feel like I got a lot accomplished.

No comments: