Jan 14, 2010

Clean House: Day 4 - Home Office

I didn't get to this today. DH and I spent time together at Target shopping for some storage solutions for the girls bedroom. We ended up purchasing 2 of the 8 cube "Cubeicals" in order to organize their toys and things. I guess I'll try and get to the Home Office this weekend.
If your home is like mine, your home office has a special place in the distant corner of the family/living room. That being said, I will concentrate on that corner today.

Bill paying center:
1. group bills by category
2. file bills, user manuals, warranties, and receipts
3. cull old papers from files and countertops
4. replenish supplies such as stamps,envelopes, staples, and pens. Keep in one drawer or container
5. wipe down telephone
6. clear bulletin board of old notes

Dust:
1. Shelves, desktop, computer, monitor, keyboard, etc.

Computer:
1. Delete old files from hard drive
2. creat folders for each computer user
3. organize games, software, disks


TIMESAVER: When you open bills, immediately toss outer envelopes and any extra inserts.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It is amazing what a little deep cleaning can do for an attitude. I always feel my best when things are clean.