Jan 11, 2010

Clean House: Day 1 (and everyday)

Ok, well, as Peter Pan says, "Here we goooooooo!" Day 1 of the Spring Cleaning schedule. These chores should be done everyday. I'll be back later to let you know how I did!

1. Make beds (only made my bed, not all the others)
2. sweep floors (more than once!)
3. Clean kitchen tables and countertops (did the countertop, too much junk on the table to mess with today)
4. Load/unload dishwasher (done 2x)
5. Tidy up living areas (Probably WOULD have gotten to this if I hadn't taken a break to paint by number with my Kangaroo. Oh, well, there's always tomorrow.)
6. Sort mail-toss junk (done)

TIMESAVER TIP: Keep a basket nearby to hold things that go in another room.

I also did 2 loads of laundry. Whew! I'm pooped! I do believe I'll turn in early tonight in hopes of having more energy for tomorrow's chores. Pray for me ya'll!!

No comments: