Mar 5, 2018

2018, Mar 4 - Sunday

Hey babe,

I don't know what is going on with me on Sundays.  Apparently, I have a mental thing that's causing me to have meltdowns on Sunday mornings.  I think I'm associating it with your death.  So, I get up, get dressed, and leave the house to head to church.  But 2 miles down the road, I begin to have a panic attack/meltdown.  It lasts until I arrive at church 30 minutes later and walk in the front doors.  The past few Sundays, I have just sat in the congregation.  Today though, I played.  Yes, I got back up there with the P&W team and did my thing, breathing through the anxiety the entire time.  Then Destry sang a special and it tore me up, so I hid in the hallway in the back.  Mariah came to me, gave me a big hug, and told me how proud she was of me!!!  Isn't that sweet!!!??  We did something right with these girls!!!

After church and all the hoopla, the girls and I drove over into BR to meet with Kyle, Kaylee, and her parents for lunch.  We had a very nice time and visit and I got to talk about you a lot!!!  I really enjoyed that because you are and have always been my favorite subject! 

Then we came home and just chilled out for the rest of the evening. 

Love and Miss you bunches!

Me.

No comments: