Mar 16, 2018

2018, Mar 16 - Friday

Hey baby. 

Yesterday was 6 weeks hunny.  Six weeks since you last wrapped your arms around me in a bear hug.  Six weeks since I drove you to that job in Lafayette.  Six weeks since we had our last meal together in Mel's Diner.  Our last date.

I cannot believe that time has flown by so quickly.  I feel like it was just yesterday!  I'm so lonesome without you here.  I miss you so stinkin' much!  Your smile.  Your laugh.  Your smell.  Your everything!  I miss you!

I went to see my counselor today.  He told me that he wants me to do a few things this week.  The first thing is that he wants me to sign up for a Yoga class.  He also wants me to create some crafts.  Do something crafty.  I already have something in mind.  And the third thing is that he wants me to do a 54321 technique every morning and every night.  Well, okay then. 

After my counselor appointment, I went and had lunch with Dana, Donis, and Johnanne at Chicken Salad Chick. Then I drove to school to pick up the girls for their piano lesson.  Well, one of them forgot and I ended up coming all the way home to get her.  I got here before the bus.  Whew!

We went to eat at Sombrero's after.  I need to stop doing that.  I'm spending way too much money on eating out instead of cooking.  But I can't seem to make myself cook.  That was your thing.  The kitchen was your domain.  I feel so out of place in there.  I can scramble and egg and fix oatmeal and that's all I have the energy to do.  I'm so sorry that I've let you down again.  I know how you were about saving the money.  I know I need to.  I'll have to eventually.  God I miss you!

Love,
Sunshine

No comments: