Mar 5, 2018

2018, Mar 5 - Scrap Iron

Hey honey! 

I got up early this morning and went up to Anytime Fitness to walk on the treadmill.  I did 30 minutes at 3mph and did great!  I'm gonna try to keep going every day until I can work up to an hour at pace on the treadmill.  After that, I came home and got all the garbage out of the back of the pick up.  Now, there's just leftover tools and rusty metal.  I think I'm just gonna load it on the scrap trailer.  Speaking of that .....

Man, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?  G&G came over today to make another load of scrap iron.  Charlie .... I know you MUST have had a method to your madness but we can't for the life of us figure it out!  You have sheetmetal and galvanized studs spread out all over the place!  I bet you even forgot you had some of it because we dug it out from under the piles of leaves!  There was stuff in that 8x10 shed that I KNOW you forgot you had!  My WORD!

After piling a lot of stuff together, G went to try and start the MoHo again.  We still can't get that thing to turn over.  I have no idea what's wrong with it.  If we could only get it started so it's driveable, then your nephew might actually take it off my hands!

There are some other things here that I don't know what to do with.  I figured I'd just list them on a site somewhere and see if a bidding war starts.  All proceeds are going towards the driveway construction.  I'm still mad at you about that driveway.  I don't know why you would never do anything about it.

I had to leave them for a while today to attend a luncheon put on by one of the church ladies.  It was nice, but I'm not sure I fit in.  We had all lost our spouses in the space of the past 2 months.  They're all a little older than me.  Not that that fact matters.

Then I came back home and helped get some more metals together and learned that your sister Carolyn and Hubs had arrived and fainted or had some kind of spell.  Darryl had to take her the  hospital.  Later B called and said his dad wouldn't tell him anything.  They say no news is good news!!  I'm going up there in the morning though to check on her.  You don't need her yet!

That was our big adventure day.

Love and Miss you bunches!!!  Me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


No comments: