Mar 4, 2018

2018, Mar 3 - Busy Day

Hey babe,

Just wanted to start out here saying that I sure do miss you.  I got up this morning, early, which as you know is very unusual for me.  A man arrived at 7:30 to buy your old Gravely tractor.  I got $100 for it!  He got stuck in the mud in the front yard and had to use his winch to get out.  I started to get dad's tractor but couldn't find the key for it.  Turns out Gary came and used the tractor the other day and hid the key.  I found it later but not when I needed it.  Anyway, so this man is the Pastor up in Pride at a little church called Sandy Creek.  His name is Dwayne.  So, while we were pulling his truck from the mud at a snail's pace, I told him about you.  He said that you must have been an awesome fella.
We discussed all the little God signs I have seen also.  But I didn't see any today.  I was hoping to but you never showed up.  Anyway, he bought that Gravely and took off with it.

When that chore was done, I had to get the girls ready for Piano Federation.  You'd be so proud of them.  They both got Superior ratings.  And I know what you would say about that too.  "They get it from me!", you would say.   And I would roll my eyes and shake my head. 

Afterwards, we went to Chick Fil A for a late lunch, followed by a movie "Black Panther" at the Movie Tavern.  It was kind of predictable.  Then, we came home where I got on the stupid computer to try and find you again.  I know I'm not anywhere near ready for a relationship but I just want someone to tell me I'm pretty.  You saw me at my worst and would still tell me I was beautiful.  You used to say that I was your best.  I miss that.  I miss having your arms around me and your kiss on my lips.  I miss the way you'd run your fingers through my hair.  I hope that I'll have that again someday.  They don't place ads in the paper anymore hunny.  Now, it's all this online garbage.  I'm not pretty like I used to be and no body will want me like I am now. 

I joined the gym to try and work off some of this fluff I've accumulated over the years.  We'll have to see what happens with that. 

I'm gonna go to bed now.  I love and miss you so much it hurts!  What am I supposed to do without you? 

No comments: