Mar 21, 2018

2018, Mar 21 - Going through the motions

Hey babe.

I don't even know where to start with this one today.  I got up this morning and took a shower and cried until the water ran cold.  I miss you so much!  Then I got dressed and headed to church.  The widow's group I'm in was having a meeting.  I learned a lot while I was there. 

Then, I went to lunch all by myself at Chicken Salad Chick.  I ate too much. 

After that, I went to my ball room dance lesson in Hammond.  Then, I came home for a few minutes.  Gary was here, and had been here all day, doing some more scrap metal and junk collecting.  He said he might be able to come back out tomorrow or Friday to do some more.  I won't be able to be here though because I have to do all the all day running with the girls due to the school play. 

So, we left and I went to drop M2 at the play practice.  Then M1 and I wen to church for our evening activities.  At 8:30 I went to get M2 and come home. That's about it.  Nothing real exciting to see here.  Just a lonely widow missing her husband.

Love you,

Me.

No comments: