Mar 26, 2018

2018, Mar 24/25 - Clean Up Day and Church

Hey Honey,

It's me again.  I just wanted to give you an update and let you know what was going on here at the house.  Gary came over and did some more cleaning around here.  He loaded up the 4th 16 ft trailer up with scrap metal.  He also emptied out that silver 8x10 storage shed.  There is now a good size burn pile in the back.  I'm just waiting on a still day with no wind before I light it up. 

He also took the tractor over to the big shed and quickly knocked it down.  It fell right over with the entire roof intact!  Then he spent an hour out there picking the roofing nails out and peeling that old barn tin off the top.  The back yard is looking good! 

There are still a few things left for Letgo.com or Facebook marketplace.  I listed your old table saw, chop saw, pressure washer, the girls old bicycles, and the propane burner with crawfish pots.  So far, I still have everything here.  I didn't realize it was gonna rain so bad and I didn't want people coming to look at this stuff and having to walk through the mud. 

Speaking of mud, Gary is getting in touch with someone to get some material hauled in for the driveway.  That thing just will NOT dry up!  So, he's gonna see about getting some large rock hauled in to make a foundation for the other stuff needed.  Hopefully, there will be an actual driveway by the end of May.

We had church today, as usual, but had the annual Hot Dog/Hamburger lunch followed by the Easter Egg hunt for the kids afterwards.   I stayed until nearly 2 p.m. I wish you were here to talk to.  I have so many questions.  

I love and miss you so much!

Me.

No comments: