Apr 17, 2018

2018, Apr 17 - Doc and Dancing

Hey honey,

Just wanted to give you an update on what I did today.  

First, I got up early to help Kyle out.  He had been scheduled to pick George up from a sleep study but his boss wouldn't let him off.  So, I volunteered to get George and take him home.  I didn't mind.  I was going that way anyway.  So, I picked George up and then he asked to buy me breakfast at Waffle House.  I was cool with that as long as we could hurry because I had a doc appointment. So, I got him to his apartment and then I went on to my appointment.

I had a CT Calcium something scan done on my heart.  The doctor said I should get results in a couple of days.

After that, I drove over to Zeigler's to dig through their free music stash.  I got quite a bit of stuff for the girls to work on this summer.  Then, I came home for a short little nap.

Got up and went to my dance class.  Started off with Rumba and ended with ChaCha.  I got quite a workout today!

I'm concerned about the money situation.  I'm down to my last $25 and praying the Social Security for the girls gets deposited tonight.  If it doesn't, then I don't know what to do tomorrow.  I still have some of your tools to unload and that big stack of sheet metal out there that would get me some cash to get by on until next month.

I received a letter from the IRS in the mail today.  Apparently, you forgot to file the 2015 taxes.  The IRS says that we owe $21000!!! (give or take a few pennies).  Where do I get that kind of cash to take care of this issue?  How could you do this to me!?  If you weren't dead, I'd kill you!

I don't know what to do at this point but I guess I'll cross that bridge next month when I get to a CPA.  

Meanwhile, they say life goes on.

Love and miss you bunches.
Me

No comments: