Apr 29, 2018

2018, Apr 29 - Sheet Metal and 12 weeks

Hey babe.  It's 12 weeks today.  12 weeks since I last held your hand.  12 weeks since I last looked into your eyes.  12 weeks since that last hug and kiss.  12 weeks since we traded, "I love you"s.  God I miss you so much.

I listed your stack of sheet metal on Facebook Marketplace.  A buyer is on his way to look at it.  I am crying over the prospect of it being gone.  Because if that stack of sheet metal is gone, that means your shop will not be built.  That sheet metal has been there for 2 years.  Charlie, I was so aggravated that you never got around to building your shed.  But I'm so used to seeing this stuff stacked here, ready to be used.  And now it won't be, not for your shop. I almost want to keep the stuff here just to keep tripping over it every day.  It'll give me something to complain about.  But if this guy buys it, then it'll be gone.

I love and miss you so very much.

Me.

No comments: