Apr 28, 2018

2018, Apr 28 - Sheet Metal and Self Harm

Hey babe.  I have a couple of things to discuss with you.  Or rather, tell you about .... since discussing it will be one sided.  So, yesterday I went to see my counselor.  I told him about M1 hurting herself.  I also called a counselor for her this week.  She's not cutting .... yet.  But she is rubbing marks on her left arm with an eraser.   She's too pretty to be doing all that to herself!  The counselor said that she's in pain and just doesn't know how to release it.  She's not crying like a normal teen would do.  Instead, she's argumentative and doesn't eat.

The 2nd thing I wanted to discuss was all this sheetmetal!  Blaine came over and counted 8 sheets, 14 feet long, yellow cream tin, 55 sheets, 20 ft long, yellow cream tin.  Then he went over an counted the galvanized 2x4's.  There are 100 of the 10' long sheets and only 8 of the 20'f lenth.

I placed  an ad on Facebook Marketplace.  So far there have been NO his!

Love and miss you bunches.

Sunshire


No comments: